entente-loire-atlantique [la]  Index du Forum
entente-loire-atlantique [la]  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Can anyone help with Western Union app install problems.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    entente-loire-atlantique [la] Index du Forum -> Entraide de l'entente -> Les Transferts
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hawrdstrack

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 13:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Can anyone help with Western Union app install problems. Répondre en citant

Hi,

The last version of the Western Union app that I was able to install was v4.39. If I try to use that app, WU sends a notification that I need tyo upgrade to the latest version. Unfortunately whenever I try to install the current version of the app from the play store AND from the dowmoaded APK file I get the following pop up message: "Can't Install App "Western Union Money Transfer can't be installed. Try again, and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting. (Error Code: -505)"

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2vWrpfF
Creative Promotional examples

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 13:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    entente-loire-atlantique [la] Index du Forum -> Entraide de l'entente -> Les Transferts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation